Sunday

As a preamble



Well, i know i've left this blog for so long, and i want to start update 'story of my life' again.. First of all, i know im not great in english but i should and must try to use it. Sorry, my english will certainly worse.

oke, happy new year(tahu dah lepas)..this year i was in form four and was in pure science class. scary? not quite so..Bio,chemist,physics and add maths will be the subject of the most difficult..yeke?maybe add maths is not too difficult.

hey hey,forgot something! Muhammad Nor Safar bin Nor Affandi. You know him?




jeng jeng jeng.. he's my soul mate, love him lah!what is special about him?never ask,
he has a lot of privileges :-)

my close friends,
izzatty,hanisah,mastura,ranareem,'iffah..
tapi lepas hanisah moved to technic school, aku dah tak ada close friend anymore. Sorry to say, dekat sekolah, dalam kelas paling terasa, lagi lagi mastura..she has forgotten me..rana pun juga kot..but i try to take it easy, in the class, not only them in the class,so many students, so i can choose another friend..simple! :-) You Forget Me, You Will Also Be Forgotten.

stop talking about them, my life is my life..oke thanks!dah tak de idea,so we stop here..wait for the next cerita :-)

the mouth speaks: merapu-rapu je